Think Conveyancing Financial Literacy Scholarship
Win $1000 for your thoughts on the future of young people
How would a cash prize help you get started on your career?
Think Conveyancing is fully invested in the future of our industry and the generation who will one day lead it. That’s why we’re giving students of all ages an opportunity for a financial boost, through our Financial Literacy Scholarship competition.
The concept is simple; write an original essay around the topic:
How should young people prepare for their retirement, if at all, and why?
Submit your essay below and you could be the winner of a $1,000 first prize, or $200 runner-up award. Best of all there’s no cost to enter – all you need is some enthusiastic writing and creative thinking that makes your entry stand out!
Financial Literacy Scholarship at a glance:
ELIGIBILITY: You must be aged between 16 to 34, and currently enrolled at an educational institution, part-time or full-time.
ESSAY CRITERIA: One submission is allowed per person and your essay should be no longer than 700 words.
APPLICATION CLOSE: Nov 30, 2019 (TBC)
JUDGING: All eligible essays will be reviewed by our panel of judges. The most suitable essay will be granted the award.
How To Enter
- Write an original 700-word essay that answers the question: “How should young people prepare for their retirement, if at all, and why?”
- Submit your essay using the entry form below.
- Be prepared to confirm your student status; if you are short-listed as a finalist, you may be required to show evidence of your current enrollment.
What can you win?
This competition is independently run and will be judged across four age brackets:
- – $1000 first prize; $200 runner up High School
- – $1000 first prize; $200 runner up First Year Uni
- – $1000 first prize; $200 runner up Second and Third Year Uni
- – $1000 first prize; $200 runner up College or Trade School
The competition closes on Nov 30, 2019 (TBC).
What you write in your essay is entirely up to you; there are certainly no right or wrong answers. This is your opportunity to tackle an important subject that will have enormous impact on society in the future.
You can use historical data to support your ideas, or explore some entirely new initiatives. Brainstorm out-of-the-box solutions or present a factual piece using case studies and future projections.
Entries will be judged on originality, so you can be as creative, informative, educational and clever as you like!
One more thing…
At ThinkConveyancing, we are passionate about this industry and we take seriously the role we play, in helping guide everyday people forward as they make life-changing decisions that can impact their future for the better. Conveyancing is a rewarding career. Yet in a world where competition is fierce, you’ll need to stand out from your peers – and a great way to do that when you haven’t had the benefit of years of experience, is through accomplishments that set you apart. An essay that earns a winning place with ThinkConveyancing’s Financial Literacy Scholarship will certainly be impressive on any resume! Award-winning initiatives show future employees that you have determination, commitment, and heart for the industry. So what are you waiting for? Enter here!
We are a team of skilled conveyancers who excel at guiding clients through the process of buying, selling or transferring ownership of property, from start to finish. ThinkConveyancing fills the gap in the property market that calls for affordable legal consulting, by delivering services electronically, to reduce costs for our clients. And when it comes to property transactions, where time costs money, we make sure that our turnaround times are the fastest in the industry.
Confirm Your Eligibility:
- Are you currently enrolled as a student? There are no fees to enter, however entrants must be registered in a school, university or college to be eligible.
- Can you provide evidence of your enrolment? Winners and runner ups will be asked to provide proof of enrolment at their current institution.
- Are you aged 16-34? The ThinkConveyancing Financial Literacy Scholarship is open to students across the globe, from high school through to college, in any country, provided your age falls within this bracket by competition close day.
- Are you happy for your essay to be published? Essays may be posted on the ThinkConveyancing blog; granting your permission for your essay to be published and reproduced is a condition of entry.
Tick all the boxes? Then enter now!
Upon closure of the competition, entries will be reviewed and judged by National Customer Service Manager Chris Lane. Mr Lane will judge winners and runner up placements according to originality, content and thoughtfulness. Winners will be officially announced on the ThinkConveyancing Facebook page.