Going to Auction or Need To Be Sure About Your Contract?
Get A Pre-Purchase Contract Review
- A thorough written review by a Conveyancing Lawyer;
- Uncover red flags before they become costly mistakes;
- Rebalance the contract in your favour with our experience;
- Information to help decide if the property is right for you.
The Contract Is BINDINGThe Moment You Sign
Due to the significance of your transaction, we insist on a written review.
Written reviews allow us to provide legal advice that is:
Our reviews are procedural and systemized.
We audit the contract against our “best practice checklist”.
This allows us to find risks before they become costly mistakes.
We comment on and explain risks discovered. No questions should be left unanswered. We also include suggestions to rebalance the contract in your favour.
The review will help you decide if the property is right for you. We also include suggested amendments and special conditions. The specific wording is drafted for your convenience and protection.
At Think Conveyancing We Never
Compromise On Quality.
Our reviews are backed by our professional indemnity insurance.
You’ll enjoy the demonstrated experience of a Conveyancing Lawyer
who has done hundreds of contract reviews in his or her career.
We suggest you take these actions to get the best outcome.
- Read the Contract of Sale and enclosed documents and take note of items of concern. While reading the documents, think about your plans and wants.
- Email Contract of Sale and enclosed documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us your future plans for the property. This will affect how we approach the review. e.g. home, investment, further development etc.
- Include your questions, needs and anything else that may affect the settlement. We’ll provide guidance to give you the best chance of reaching your needs and wants.
- As soon as we get the contract, we’ll create you a Matter and assign you an experienced Lawyer on the same day. We will complete the review within 48 hours.
- Your Lawyer will read your questions, and call to introduce himself/herself and have a brief chat about your concerns. Your Lawyer will hone into what is important to you.
- When the review is complete, we’ll upload it as a file to our online portal. You’ll be given a link – and after credit card payment – it will be available for your download.
- The document will highlight risks and may suggest investigation with 3rd parties (like the council or body corporate) to clarify or confirm items of concern.
- We include suggestions on amendments and special conditions for the contract. You will need to negotiate with your Agent to have the contract updated. This is as easy as copy-pasting and emailing the Agent.
REMEMBER: Reviews are used to IMPROVE
your contract BEFORE you sign.
As part of the service, your Lawyer will audit the
PART A – The Contract Of Sale, and PART B – The Enclosed Documents.
Your Lawyer will draw your attention to areas – in their experience – that have caused issues. They will also highlight paperwork errors, risks and points of concern.
Suggestions On Negotiations:
The Contract is often one-sided and in strong favour to the Vendor. Our Lawyers are familiar with what is unreasonable and will suggest opportunities to rebalance the terms.
A Clear Explanation:
We’ll decode the legal jargon and use clear everyday English. The report will give you an understanding of your legal obligations should you choose to sign and purchase.
- Any special conditions in the contract that may positively/negatively affect you as the purchaser;
- Any dealing with the Title that may affect the proprietor’s use of the property;
- Confirm the improvements/inclusions/exclusions with the sale of the property.
Our work doesn’t end there. Your Lawyer will review the
Copy of Plan
OSR Clearance Certificate
S10.7 (formerly S149) Certificate
Our Contract Reviews Go Beyond The Typical “Free” Review…
Our Written Reviews are performed by qualified Conveyancing LAWYERS, and should not be compared to a review conducted by an Agent or “just a Conveyancer”.
If you want to find out how our team can help you,here are two ways to move forward.
Option 1: Request Our Pricing
We’ll send you an email with our transparent costs. This includes 3rd party searches.
We’ll prepare a quote just for you.
Option 2: Speak To Our Concierge
Have a casual no-obligation chat with our Concierge. We’re happy to walk you through the process and give you a detailed quote.
8 AM to 8 PM Weekdays
10 AM to 8 PM Weekends
Fully Qualified Australia Wide
OUR Accreditations and Memberships