Thank you for visiting thinkconveyancing.com.au®Australia’s no.1 conveyancing website. We are pleased to invite you to get to know a little bit more about what makes this service uniquely helpful to you and how we can help you buy, sell or transfer your property
What We Do
- The lawyers at thinkconveyancing.com.au® are committed to delivering an exceptional customer experience to you, whether you’re buying or selling property.
- We deliver most of our services to you including dealing with the other parties involved in your property transaction, organising and submitting legal documents for you, preparing and reviewing contracts to protect your interests over the phone, through the post and online.
- We love what we do, and would love to help you through this often stressful process.
- We can’t guarantee that there will be no hiccups. However, we do guarantee we will manage the process and act proactively to minimise any stress points for you.
Where We’re BasedThinkconveyancing.com.au® has a national footprint. See the list below to find the office location nearest you:
- NSW + ACT Level 26, 1 Bligh Street Sydney, NSW 2000
- QLD Level 6, 140 Creek Street, Brisbane 4000
- VIC + TAS + SA + NT Suite 4, Level 6, 451 Little Bourke Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000
- WA Level 25, 108 Georges Terrace Perth, WA 6000
Our PhilosophyAt thinkconveyancing.com.au®, our philosophy is to provide you with all the experience and expertise of a top-tier law firm, without the extreme legal costs. We are dedicated to helping our customers reach settlement as quickly and smoothly as possible. Our team is able to achieve this because thinkconveyancing.com.au® is operated by highly qualified, practicing lawyers from around the country who specialise solely in property transactions. We do them every day. So we can help you ensure nothing goes wrong with the sale, purchase or transfer of what could be one of your most valuable assets.
The Benefits of Working With Thinkconveyancing.com.au®
- 1We are available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week you can contact us any time via our online reception and quotation service.
- 2We reduce the legal expenses involved in buying, selling, or transferring ownership of a property to you by delivering most of our services to you over the phone, via email and through the post.
- 3We can guide you through the process of buying, selling or transferring ownership of property from start to finish.
- 4Plus our streamlined services also ensure you enjoy market-leading turnaround times, so you’re not waiting around for your lawyer to get information back to you!
Contact Us 24 Hours A Day, 7 Days A WeekIf you would like more information about us, don’t hesitate: please click here to contact us now.
Who We Are
Thinkconveyancing.com.au® and Think Conveyancing® are registered trademarks licenced to National Legal Services Pty Ltd.
The legal directors of these Incorporated Legal Practices have more than 50 years of combined experience in property law and are dedicated to staying abreast of industry developments nationwide.
Our lawyers are also supported by a team of highly trained specialist property paralegals who assist in the day-to-day carriage of all our files, ensuring our compliance with strict deadlines and keeping our customers informed along the way.Feel free to call our national Customer Service Manager, Chris Lane on 1300 932 738.
Please feel free to call me with any questions you might have regarding the sale or purchase of your property. I’d be more than happy to help you out!