Welcome to ThinkConveyancing.com.au
Australia’s no.1 Conveyancing website.
ThinkConveyancing.com.au is your local conveyancer. Our offices are located in all major Capital cities around Australia. Why? Because that’s where settlements take place and that’s how we save you money, by being LOCAL to the settlement centres. It may mean our office is a little further away than other conveyancers, but it does mean we are closer to where the action for real estate conveyancing really happens. Yes that’s right! Even if you use local conveyancing services, they will need to come to the city. That’s honestly how conveyancing works.
Property Conveyancing Australia Wide
Did You Know: Conveyancing is regulated by state laws, meaning the real estate conveyancing process is in fact unique in each state and territory of Australia? To find out more, jump to the relevant state below.
New South Wales
- Adelaide Conveyancing
- South Australia State-wide Conveyancers
- Darwin Conveyancing
- Northern Territory State-wide Conveyancers
Other things to Think about when choosing a legal representative to represent you
Deciding on a legal representative for your sale or purchase is hard. We often hear from clients is they don’t know how to best evaluate the different offers put to them. Here at ThinkConveyancing.com.au, all our offices are focussed on delivering Value. By value we mean balancing costs with protections. We know you don’t want to spend money unnecessarily, but to ensure your protection you are prepared to pay what is necessary. All our quotes seek to strike this balance. As our Legal Director puts it, “the scope of work we put forward, is exactly the same scope as we would perform for her Mum if she were buying or selling. No more. No less” Other things we often take for granted, but you should take into consideration include:
- Insurance As a law firm, ThinkConveyancing.com.au are required to hold with our regulator requisite professional indemnity insurance. This means, you are protected and our work is covered, affording you greater protection.
- Trust Account Depending on the transaction, the use of a trust account may or may not be necessary. ThinkConveyancing.com.au holds a Statutory Trust Account for use by our clients in the smooth settlement of their property. We are fully registered and audited, giving you confidence that our systems are robust and continually checked by external third parties, to ensure ongoing compliance. We take our work seriously (not ourselves).
- Experience Across the firm, we are proud of the team of experience professionals who work for us. We can demonstrate experienced practitioners in all our offices who are dedicated to the craft of conveyancing and the on time settlement of your property. Check out our professionals today.
- Ongoing Training At ThinkConveyancing.com.au our practitioners are committed to ongoing training. Why go with a service provider whose skills are outdated. In the ever changing legal industry, we pride ourselves on ongoing training and professional compliance. This is at the core of our culture.
So the question begs, can we assist you with your conveyancing needs? GET YOUR FREE QUOTE
FULLY QUALIFIED AUSTRALIA WIDE
OUR ACCREDITATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
Looking for conveyancing in your local area?
We have teams of trained lawyers who understand the unique process of conveyancing in every state and territory.